Hey look, I lied

So the week is over, and I haven't posted a new demo. I guess this makes me a liar. I'm sorry?

Don't expect a new demo this week, or next week, or the week after that, or the week after any other week (induction applied to release dates?). School work just caught up with me, and I've realized the idiocy of taking seven classes in one semester. I'm still going to go through with it (because I'm an idiot, you see) but I don't expect to have time to do anything that isn't mandatory schoolwork or playing Left 4 Dead in between exams to relax.

On the bright side, I have no intention to give up on the game, and hopefully my artist partner will be able to nag me into doing some work on the game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skydiving for the first time: a stream of consciousness

The reality of living with scoliosis.

The LASIK experience